Black Friday Price Now!
Our High Quality Rolling Pin Guarantees the Fine Lines of Each of Your Biscuits！
- Free Delivery For Any Item!
- Delivery time>> Worldwide 7-15 days
- Full refund within 15 days without reason
- Secure Payments Via PayPal® and Credit Card
ABOUT ROLLING PINS
Our Rollies Rolling Pins are expertly engraved to make you and your baking treats the star of any family gathering!
- ❤【Comfortable Handle and Grip】Has a Nice Feature of Comfortable Wooden Grip, easy to Grip handles for added Comfort and Control. Perfect for Long Hours Rolling and Baking for The Season of the year & Christmas!!
- ❤【Smooth NON-STICK】 Sticky and Stain Resistant, Roll with Confidence as the Dough does not stick on this Wooden Rolling Pin, Easy to use, Just Roll With it
- ❤【Unique Christmas Symbol Patterns】This Christmas Rolling Pin is One of the Essential Tools needed in any Home Kitchen. Easy to Wash by hand or dishwashers.
- ❤【Perfect Gift】Rolling-Pins can be a really nice housewarming and pretty gift for your Friends, Mum, Grandparents, or Kids during this Christmas Season for Gifts. Spread the Joy of Christmas + Baking!!
Total size: 35 cm / 13.7 in
Roller Length: 15.5 cm / 16.1 in
Diameter: 5cm / 1.96 in
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WHIT IT?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
TIPS ON USE AND CARE
- After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in a dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Once in a while, lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy this for years!
Payment success & send e-mail for your confirmation before shipping.
Orders can be canceled, returned or exchanged if there are problems in quality, colors and delayed shipping
Please contact us(AndreaMS12602Bergstrom@gmail.com or 15889566866), if you need assistance